NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a casual vacancy exists in the Office of Parish Councillor for the Parish of Bradfield.
An election to fill the vacancy will be held if, within 14 days, (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays) of the date of this notice, notice in writing of a request for such an election has been given to the Returning Officer at the Town Hall, Station Road, Clacton-on-Sea by ten electors for the electoral area.
If no such request is received within the time indicated, the vacancy will be filled by the Parish Council.
Members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Parish Council Meeting taking place in the Church Hall at St Lawrence Church, The Street, Bradfield, CO11 2US on Tuesday 6th July 2021 at 7:30 p.m. for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend.
Line Djuve-Wood Clerk to Bradfield Parish Council 30th June 2021
1. Apologies for Absence - To receive and approve any apologies for absence
2. To receive members declaration of interests on items that appear on the agenda
3. Minutes - Minutes of the Extraordinary Parish Council meeting held on the 22nd June 2021 to be approved and signed by the Chairman
4. Public Participation - There will be 15 minutes available for this session where members of the public may address the Council. A maximum of 3 minutes per speaker will be permitted.
5. District and County Councillor Reports
6. To receive the Clerk's progress report
7. To receive councillor / working party brief reports a) To note decisions made under delegated authority in June
8. Highways / Environment a) To discuss information lectern project at Shore Lane b) To discuss information received from Heritage House regarding footpath mapping for Definitive Maps in line with Section 53 of the Wildlife & Countryside Act requirements c) To consider requesting that ECC replace the barriers at the bottom of Brickmans Hill d) To consider joining the Highways' Verge Cutting Initiative e) To discuss further complaints regarding speeding in the village and junction at Steam Mill Road and B1035 f) To consider taking part in ECC's Saltbag Partnership Scheme for 2021/22
9. Amenities a) To discuss final preparations and costs for the unveiling of the VE / VJ Day 75th Anniversary Commemoration Stone on the 24th July 2021 b) To consider purchasing four oaks for the cemetery and replacing two trees at the Recreation Ground c) To receive the annual and fortnightly play equipment reports and consider any maintenance recommendations
10. To review and approve new Co-Option policy
11. Planning Applications - To consider commenting on the following planning applications (please visit TDC's website to look at planning applications to be considered as per links provided) a) 21/00857/FUL, Erection of single storey rear extension, Thatched Cottage, Dairyhouse Lane, Bradfield, CO11 2XB b) 21/01042/TPO, 1 No. Oak - reduce back half to allow more light into the neighbours, maximum 3m reduction back to previous cuts, Oak House, Heath Road, Bradfield, CO11 2XH c) 21/01034/FUL, Proposed reconstruction of roof and associated works following fire damage to entire property, Thatched Cottage, Wix Road, Bradfield, CO11 2UX
12. Finance a) To receive the monthly finance report, including monthly bank reconciliation figures b) To consider grant request from Tendring Brass Band c) To consider grant request from Age Concern Colchester and North East Essex d) To approve payment of invoices received in accordance with the 2021/2022 budget and to note payments made under delegated authority in June 2021
13. Items from councillors to be added to the next agenda
14. To consider whether resolutions from the current meeting have an impact on carbon footprint and climate change